For easy access and application for codes and standards users, the International Code Council (ICC) is collaborating with ASHRAE to make construction industry safety standards, as referenced in the 2012 International Codes, available to the building industry in a downloadable PDF format from www.iccsafe.org.
“In today’s mobile, digital environment, building officials and other professionals demand information anytime, anywhere—including industry standards. We are proud to feature additional ASHRAE titles in our growing digital standards library,” ICC Executive Vice President & Director of Business Development Mark A. Johnson said. The latest series of standards from ASHRAE available in the ICC digital standards library include, but are not limited to:
• ANSI/ASHRAE 15 — 2010 — Safety Standard for Refrigeration Systems and Standard 34-2010 — Designation and Classification of Refrigerants
• ANSI/ASHRAE 62.1 — 2010 Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality
• ANSI/ASHRAE/IES 90.1 — 2010 Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-rise Residential Buildings (ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1 — 2007)
• ANSI/ASHRAE 140 — Standard Method of Test for the Evaluation of Building Energy Analysis Computer Programs (2007 and 20011)
• ASHRAE 193-2010 Method of Test for Determining the Airtightness of HVAC Equipment
• ANSI/ASHRAE 55-2010 Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy
• ANSI/ASHRAE 62.2-2010 Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in Low-Rise Residential Buildings.